Right-click on the below images to save them and share them in your social media posts, texts and other fundraising outreach efforts!
Dear Santa Paws, Friends, and Family,
Cats are not known to stoop to begging, but…
This holiday season, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want just ONE thing from Santa Paws:
I want to help animals who haven’t found a home yet!
Will you please consider donating to the pets at Woods, in lieu of giving me a present this year?
We only have 12 days until The Big Day, so, to make it easy, here’s a list of my 12 favorite things that I enjoy all the time in my forever home (and a suggested donation amount).
Pick a gift amount and your donation will help me pay my favorite things forward to another homeless pet!
In all seriousness, though, a gift of ANY amount can give hope to homeless animals this holiday season. My goal is to raise $500 by 12/25—that’s enough to help one animal get the shelter and medical care it needs.
So, what do you say? Can you help?
Click that big red button to make a quick, secure donation on my page today.
Please consider this your gift to me and my family this holiday season. I promise to pay you back in head-butts, purrs, snuggles, and smiles in the year to come!
[Your Cat's Name Here]
I’m so happy, I’m making muffins on my laptop right MEOW! Thank you SO MUCH for helping me toward my goal to help my pals, the dogs and cats at Woods Humane Society, this holiday season. Feel free to check back on my fundraising progress as I attempt to reach my goal!
[Your Cat's Name Here]
Will you help me make one of these homeless pet holiday wishes come true by donating to my fundraiser page?
(Sing it with me!)
On the twelfth day of Santa Paws, Woods Lovers gave to me…
Once you fill out your registration information, you will receive an email with a link to YOUR fundraising page. Click the link to open your page.
Make sure you are logged in to your account by clicking "LOGIN" at the top right of your page.
Then click the "Manage" button at the top-right to begin personalizing your page. (You can click back and forth between Manage and "View" at any time to see how your page looks to visitors.)
After clicking the “Manage” button, you will see 5 tabs where you can personalize your page: Overview, Story, Donations, Emails, and Details.
When you’re done, click “VIEW” at the top-right to see what it looks like to viewers. Then start sharing the link to your page! You can go back to “Manage” mode at any time.
1. Upload a Photo. May we recommend the one with the puppy-eyes or the cuddly kitten cuteness? Your pet’s happiness is a representation of the joy that can be spread to other homeless pets through fundraising.
2. Make it Official! Change your Fundraiser Nickname to your pet's name, add a page headline, and set your goal! Need some ideas? $150 covers an Adoption Fee, $300 covers Dog Training for an Under-socialized dog, $500 covers Medical Care for a pet in need, $800 covers Complete Shelter Care for one animal.
3. Personalize your “Story.” Feel free to edit or add to the template story and be sure to add your pet's name to the bottom of the letter. Find a Cat Version of the Story, Appeal, and Thank You messages above!
4. Go tell it on the mountains! Click the Emails tab on your fundraising page to copy and paste a pre-made donation request message or thank you message for dogs or cats to email. Download our shareable graphics above and share them with the message via email, text, or social media. Remember to include the link to your page!
5. Have a cookie. Treat yourself and your pet, as you watch the fundraising dollars pour in to help homeless pets this holiday season. You deserve it!